Follow the steps below to use a safe:
To change the password, follow these steps:
- You need to enter a four-digit code firstly to open the safe. Safe default password is: 0000.
- Enter 4 digits password, a green light will shine. If you enter a wrong password, the red light shines and you may hear some voice "PLEASE TRY AGAIN"
- Then rotate the knob clockwise to open the door. Green light shines for 10 seconds, you will hear the door squeak.
- If the door is kept on opening for longer than 10 seconds, green light stops shining and makes the beeps sounds every 20 seconds. Close the door to stop the beeping.
- Put Banknote into the mouth directly. Enter the password then you can withdraw money.
- When you finished, please confirm the door is closed.
- Enter the current password (default is 0000) and open the door.
- Hold the '*' button down, both green light and red light flash.
- Within 15 seconds, enter the new 4-digits password, press '#' button to store your new password, both lights stop flashing.
- If the new password did not enter within 15 seconds, the application will stop and you should restart it to go on.
- Release the "*" button and close the door, you will hear beeps or sounds.
- Enter your current password and open the door (default 0000)
- Push the switch on the door back left or the right to set the beeps or sounds.
- Close the door of the safe.